What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
· To personalize your experience
o Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
· To improve our website
o We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
· To improve customer service
o Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
· To process transactions
o Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
· To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
· To send periodic emails.
o The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your orders and account.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This policy was last modified on 03/06/2015
PO BOX 1925
Eagle, Idaho 83616
User License Agreement for media, materials and software.
PLEASE READ THIS USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (“LICENSE") CAREFULLY BEFORE USING ANY OF THE TREASURE VALLEY IMAGE THEMES, IMAGES, EFFECTS AND FOOTAGE, 3D OBJECTS, PROJECTS GRAPHIC ASSETS AND ANY OTHER DIGITAL MEDIA REFERED IN THIS LICENSE AS “MEDIA". BY USING THE Treasure Valley Image SOFTWARE (“MEDIA"), YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE, DO NOT USE THE MEDIA.
You are not authorized to sell, distribute or share these themes, effects, templates, recordings, media or software with anyone nor for any reason. The license to use this Media is issued to you and only you. All of our media, themes, effects, templates, recordings, material and software are protected by the copyright laws of the United States and International treaties.
1. Basic Information. The media and any logos, trade marks, slogans or graphics accompanying this License are not sold to you, but licensed to you by Treasure Valley Image. Treasure Valley Image remains the lawful owner of the media and materials and reserves all rights not expressly granted to you. Treasure Valley Image retains ownership of the media and materials. The terms of this License will govern any and all of the media sold to you, freeware downloads, shareware and “free" stuff in digital or physical form found in our website.
2. Restrictions and permits provided by the user license. This License allows you to use the media. You may not make the media or any other material expressed herein available over a network where it could be used by multiple computers at the same time. You may make one copy on a CD or any other machine-readable form for backup purposes or for on the road practice. You may not copy, modify, or create derivative works from the media or any part thereof.
3. You are not allowed to use any Treasure Valley Image Stock Footage Media, stock images to produce material that may be considered as Pornography, defamation, or cause damages to any other party. You shall be responsible for any legal implications of such actions and Treasure Valley Image shall be not held responsible for such misuse of the media.
You are not allowed to provide “print-on-demand" products based on the use of the Media. You are not allowed to endorse logos or products by using the media to do so. You are not allowed to use the Media in pornography, obscene or libelous works. You are not allowed to sub-license, to give away, share or transfer the Treasure Valley Image Media to other users without the explicit and written consent of Treasure Valley Image and its appropriate affiliates.
If you have any questions about the appropriate use of the product, image or media you have licensed, please contact our support team at email@example.com
4 – Use of any Widget produced by Treasure Valley Image, the widget media, Demo recordings or any other free to download, bonus gift or samples are for your exclusive use as intended for the purpose of the promotion or advertising of the product. The word free to download or “freebie" means that you pay nothing to obtain a copy of the software, media or bonus gift, but the user license and copyright protection still applies in full under the copyright laws of the United States and International treaties.
5. Transfer. You may not rent, lease, lend or sublicense the Treasure Valley Image themes, stock footage or images, 3d objects, effects or templates, and materials to anyone at anytime.
6. Termination. This License is effective until terminated. Your rights under this License will terminate automatically without notice from Treasure Valley Image if you fail to comply with any term(s) of this License. Upon the termination of this License, you shall cease all use of the media and destroy all copies, full or partial, of the media in any form tangible or digital that you may have.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE TREASURE VALLEY IMAGE SOFTWARE OR MEDIA IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTION OR QUALITY, PERFORMANCE AND ACCURACY IS WITH YOU. THE TREASURE VALLEY IMAGE SOFTWARE OR MEDIA IS PROVIDED “AS IS", WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND TREASURE VALLEY IMAGE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE MEDIA, MATERIALS AND SOFTWARE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. SHOULD THE TREASURE VALLEY IMAGE MEDIA, MATERIALS AND SOFTWARE PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
8. Limitation of Liability. TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL TREASURE VALLEY IMAGE BE LIABLE FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE TREASURE VALLEY IMAGE MEDIA, MATERIALS OR THE SOFTWARE.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS LICENSE, UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT AND HAD AN OPPORTUNITY TO SEEK ANY LEGAL ADVICE YOU MAY NEED PRIOR TO ACCEPTING THE TERMS HEREIN. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE AND NO OTHER AGREEMENTS, ORAL OR WRITTEN, SHOULD SUPERSEDE THIS AGREEMENT.